South Wales Premier Training Provider
>> Courses >> ADR (Hazchem, Hazpak) Carriage of Dangerous Goods >> CCNSG / ECITB Safety Passport >> POLISH Safety Passport >> RTITB Lift Truck Instructor Training >> RTITB Forklift Truck Training >> Slinger / Signaller >> Overhead Gantry >> MEWP (Mobile Elevated Work Platform) >> Lorry Self Loader (HI-AB) >> Safety Awareness Plant Operator >> Abrasive Wheels >> Confined Space >> City & Guilds Confined Space >> First Aid at Work >> First Aid at Work Refresher >> CIEH Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work >> Fire Awareness / Fire Marshall & Evacuation Proced >> IOSH Managing Safely >> IOSH Working Safely >> Health & Safety in the Work Place Level 2 >> Principles of Manual Handling >> Level 2 Award in Food Safety in CateringLEVEL 2 AW >> CSCS Health & Safety Test >> Driver CPC Periodic Training >> UKATA Registered Asbestos Awareness Training >> UKATA Registered Asbestos Skills Training >> UKATA Category C Licensed Asbestos Removal
IOSH Working Safely
Key Points of the Course
Introducing Health & Safety
Defining Hazard and Risk
Identifying Common Hazards
Improving Safety Performance
Protecting Our Environment
Who should go on working safely?
Working safely is for people at any level, in any sector, needing a grounding in the essentials of health and safety. Everyone at work should have an understanding of why they must ‘work safely’ – and this course offers exactly that.
What will they get out of it?
What they need to know - and are perhaps reluctant to learn about - in a refreshingly informal way.
Working safely isn’t supposed to turn delegates into safety experts. It focuses on why health and safety is important, and how individuals can make a real difference to the wellbeing of themselves and others through changing their behaviour.
What will their employer get out of it?
· Nationally recognised and respected certificated training for their teams
· Peace of mind offered by training that’s designed and quality-controlled by the Chartered body for health and safety
· Minimum disruption to working days and shifts – the one-day programme includes the assessment, so there’s no need to free up further time for a test after the course
· Working safely meets the government’s guidelines for introductory health and safety training and is a 100 per cent match to the Health and Safety Executive’s ‘passport’ syllabus
· Two key areas – health and safety and environmental basics – are covered in a single self-contained session
Cost of course: £145 + Vat per person inclusive of Workbook and Certificate