South Wales Premier Training Provider
>> Courses >> ADR (Hazchem, Hazpak) Carriage of Dangerous Goods >> CCNSG / ECITB Safety Passport >> POLISH Safety Passport >> RTITB Lift Truck Instructor Training >> RTITB Forklift Truck Training >> Slinger / Signaller >> Overhead Gantry >> MEWP (Mobile Elevated Work Platform) >> Lorry Self Loader (HI-AB) >> Safety Awareness Plant Operator >> Abrasive Wheels >> Confined Space >> City & Guilds Confined Space >> First Aid at Work >> First Aid at Work Refresher >> CIEH Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work >> Fire Awareness / Fire Marshall & Evacuation Proced >> IOSH Managing Safely >> IOSH Working Safely >> Health & Safety in the Work Place Level 2 >> Principles of Manual Handling >> Level 2 Award in Food Safety in CateringLEVEL 2 AW >> CSCS Health & Safety Test >> Driver CPC Periodic Training >> UKATA Registered Asbestos Awareness Training >> UKATA Registered Asbestos Skills Training >> UKATA Category C Licensed Asbestos Removal
Open Courses available- Please contact us for more information.
To provide participants with the knowledge and skills needed to effectively function in the role of an Operational Worker in a Confined Space Environment.
1. Understand the relevant legislation covering Confined Spaces.
2. Understand the importance of and set up the correct systems for safe access
3. Be aware of the signs and symptoms of Health Risks and how to mitigate
4. Environmental Testing and Control:- to include gas testing and ventilation
5. Emergency procedures and basic first aid procedures.
6. Safety Equipment to include breathing apparatus, its use, testing and
7. The responsibility and actions to be taken by the Safety Person (Top Man)
In addition there is an extra half day course for Supervisors to cover additional training which is listed below
1. Greater knowledge of the legal requirement.
2. Permits to enter confined space.
3. Risk assessment of the environment.
4. Record keeping of the tasks undertaken.
Upon completion, candidates will receive certification from Barry Training Services Ltd., signed by the Instructor. The Instructors C.V. is available on request. The course is a full one day with an extra half day for Supervisors.