NVQ Level 1: Health & Safety in a Construction Environment
What is the ‘NVQ Level 1 Health & Safety in a Construction Environment?
The course has been developed by BTS as a route for delegates to obtain a qualification that is recognised by CITB to apply for their CSCS Green Labourers card, providing a delegate successfuly passes the CSCS test.
On successful completion of this Unit the learner will be able to demonstrate knowledge of Health and Safety in a construction environment. The learner will be assessed using a multiple-choice question paper with clear performance levels listed for each Learning Outcome.
- Know the principles of risk assessment for maintaining and improving health & safety at work
- Know the importance of safe manual handling in the workplace
- Know the importance of working safely at height in the workplace
- Know risks to health within a construction environment
- Know the importance of working around plant and equipment safely
How to book:
Please contact us to book or enquire about this course.