What is CCNSG Safety Passport?
The Safety Passport scheme was introduced to meet a consortium of industry members who recognised that there was no common standard in health & safety training, it was identified that, although most sites were providing site inductions, there was no consistency in training between different sites. This course is licenced under the E.C.I.T.B.
Aim of the course
To ensure a basic knowledge of health & safety for all site personnel to enable them, after appropriate site induction, to work on site safely with a lower risk to themselves & others.
Safety Passport Courses
- The CCNSG Initial course is the first step in obtaining a CCNSG card. Delegates attend a two day course & upon successful completion are awarded with a temporary CCNSG card.
- The CCNSG Renewal course is for delegates who have previously completed the initial training, they have three months either side of their expiry date in which to attend a one day renewal. Upon successful completion of the course delegates are awarded with a temporary CCNSG card.
- L.A.T.S (Leading a Team Safely – Supervisor)
- There is an additional 1 day L.A.T.S / Supervisor course available for personnel who wish to increase their knowledge. The course is aimed at supervisors & those responsible in securing health & safety but is suitable for anyone wishing to gain further knowledge & training. Delegates must have a valid CCNSG card before attending a supervisor course.
- Languages Available
- We are able to deliver the training in a multitude of languages & employ a Polish speaking instructor & administrator.
We have courses scheduled throughout the year & have the facilities to add additional courses subject to required numbers. You can have a look on the Course Date section:
- Every Thursday & Friday
- Every Monday & Tuesday in Baglan, Port Talbot
- Every Wednesday in Barry
- LATS (Supervisor)
- Every 6 weeks on a Wednesday in Baglan, Port Talbot
- Every 6 weeks on a Tuesday in Barry
- Additional Dates
- Dates can be added to our diary subject to sufficient numbers
How to Book
If you would like to book a place on one of the above courses and you meet the required criteria you can Contact Us through the number at the top of the page, fill in the enquiry form on the right of this post or go to the Forms section of our website and complete a booking form, we will then confirm your place on the course. Upon booking you must read the joining instructions relating to CCNSG here
We deliver the course at both of our offices, Barry & Baglan, Port Talbot. We are also licensed to deliver the training at customers’ sites & have travelled around the United Kingdom & Europe to deliver this training.
To date, BTS have issued over 50,000 CCNSG cards. Upon successful completion of the course a temporary CCNSG card is issued to the delegate who will then receive their full card directly from E.C.I.T.B.